- Students receive one lesson per week.
- Lesson lengths: 30, 45 or 60 minutes. Lesson lengths vary according to each student’s age and skill level. Please contact me about rates.
- According to schedule openings, both morning and afternoon lessons times are available, including weekends.
- Payment for the full number of lessons per month is due at the first lesson of each month.
- Lessons focus on development of solo repertoire, but include time for orchestra or chamber music repertoire as well.
- For support, I demonstrate style and technique, playing my own instrument. I also accompany solo works, playing a harmonized second part.
- Students are required to bring their instrument, a shoulder rest, and the assigned sheet music to each lesson.
- Lessons must be accompanied by individual practice at home. This will allow for steady progress in skill, self-confidence, and fun!
- Two student recitals per year: Fall and Spring.
Eva Lu performs her piece at her lesson.
Comments from Students
I would just like you to know how appreciative I am to have had you as my violin teacher. I feel you have taught me so much. Not only have I become a better violinist, but thanks to you, I have grown in my confidence.Hannah B.
When I first came to you for lessons, I was about to quit violin. But you taught me how to find my inner voice and to see the beauty in playing music.Tenille G.
Abigail Reed arrives at her lesson.